In this session we are going to explore the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and cover the following topics:
- General information and overview about IT Security
- What is a disaster recovery plan?
- What are the risks of not having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- What is the difference between Disaster Recovery Plan and Business Continuity Plan?
- What is the role of the CFO in the disaster recovery plan?
- Disaster Recovery Plan best practices.
Day/Time: 23 September 2021, 8:00 pm Bahrain Time
Duration/CPEs being offered: 1 Hour ( 1 CPE)
Laxman Saval, B.Com, L.L.B., Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP) , SAP (FICO) Solution Consultant, and CMA.
Finance Manager for Bahrain Tourism Company(BTC) since May02, 2006 formerly listed company on Bahrain Bourse and was responsible for liaising with Bahrain Bourse, Board and Corporate Governance.
Currently working with Gulf Hotel Group(GHG) since June 2016 post merger with GHG Finance Team. GHG is a listed company on Bahrain Bourse.
Prior to joining BTC, worked for Unilever Arabia ,an Anglo Dutch consumer goods Giant as Management Accountant and a Team Member for Network security and Disaster Recovery Management.