Bahrain’s Chapter (#0958) of the Institute of Management Accountants was chartered in February 2020. The local chapters are the backbone of the organization. Managed solely by dedicated volunteers, the local chapters provide an added layer of community and personalization to IMA Membership. Chapter events include networking and professional development. Members involved in local chapters have developed lifelong friendships through their hard work, involvement and volunteerism.
IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) is the worldwide association of accountants and financial professionals in business. Founded in 1919, we are one of the largest and most respected associations focused exclusively on advancing the management accounting profession.
We invite our members to discover the myriad possibilities within the profession and build an actionable future in management accounting.
The Chapter's mission is to provide a forum for education, knowledge sharing and professional development for its members. This is going to be achieve through:
- Empowering finance and management accounting professionals in Bahrain to improve their management accounting skills through the certified management accountant (CMA) designation.
- Assisting members to maintain their financial and management accounting competence through continuous professional education.
- Educating members of the current events and opportunities in all business sectors.
- Increase awareness of IMA and CMA in Bahrain.
- Become a networking and educational hub for members and professionals
- Support members’ career development through access to an active professional community, continuing education, valuable information, and resources.
- Support members and their organizations in driving business performance by promoting the highest ethical standards for internal financial management practices.
- Establish partnerships with business organizations and universities in Bahrain on mutual goals and objectives.